We can decorate any surface also giving that very particular three-dimensional effect that faithfully reproduces the carbon fibers in multiple shades, which are in great demand today.
The technique we use is called hydro dipping which allows us to transfer the desired print, texture or effect to the object to be decorated through the use of special films.
It seems almost magic but it is only science, precision and high professionalism.
Procedures for the realization of the carbon effect hydro dipping:
We use a carbon hydro dipping kit with a particular film that is spread on the surface of the water.
The transfer of the decorative effect takes place thanks to the hydrostatic pressure of the water on the immersed object.
A particular liquid will carry out the transfer by dissolving the texture of the film on the object immersed in the special thermo-regulated processing tank.
This will be followed by washing, drying and application of a protective transparent varnish which can be with a glossy or matte finish to give the right sheen to the chosen texture and to make the object extremely resistant and durable over time.
One of the latest effects performed with our films is the red carbon hydro dipping and opaque carbon hydro dipping which gives an original and aggressive effect to our product.
The final result:
The final result is incredible and the decorations we can offer you are endless: from noir carbon fibers, gold carbon, elegant carbon and many others, brushed metals, wood, briar, camouflage to abstract decorations and much, much more.
ANBOindustry, through constant investments in research and development, human capital and plants has specific solutions for hydro dipping aimed at companies and is able to hydro dip any object:
– small and large format
– small and large runs
• Thousands of effects and finishes available such as carbon, wood, briar, marble, camouflage, chrome and decorative;
• Applicable on even very complex three-dimensional surfaces, both small and large;
• Achievable in small, medium or large runs thanks to the flexibility of our continuous cycle systems;
• Applicable on rigid or flexible materials such as plastic, rubber, metal, glass, ceramic, wood, fabric and leather;
• High mechanical and chemical resistance thanks to the nanotechnological finishes;
• Possibility to create new effects and graphics on request;