The liquid mirror painting is a variation of chrome plating that allows you to apply a reflective effect of unmistakable appeal to the product.
An extra touch of elegance always been fashionable in automotive painting as well as in the clothing, design, furniture, electronics and household appliances, footwear and eyewear sectors.
In terms of performance, chrome plating is comparable to other techniques on the market such as metallization, electroplating and nickel plating, but – especially compared to the galvanic method – spray chromium plating is greener, as it does not use pollutants and does not generate harmful emissions.
Another differentiating aspect is the possibility of applying liquid chromium plating not only on industrial runs (as in galvanic plating) but also for small quantities and on pieces that – thanks to our machinery – can reach up to 3 and a half meters in length.
Another type of decoration that we offer is the chromed hydro dipping, which has been designed to reproduce the chromed metal as faithfully as possible.
• Hundreds of special effects available such as antique, brushed, satinized, etched, burnished, rust, soft-touch, embossed, chromed and many others;
• Executable on even very complex products or components, both small and large format;
• Available in small, medium or large runs thanks to the flexibility of our manual and automatic systems;
• Executable on rigid or flexible materials such as plastic, rubber, metal, glass, ceramic, wood, fabric and leather;
• Very high quality results thanks to the pressurized environments we have available which guarantee the absence of dust during processing;
• High mechanical and chemical resistance thanks to the highest quality raw materials;
• Possibility of creating new effects on request also on a RAL or NCS basis.
Mirror painting on rubber, metals, ceramics, and chrome plating on plastic, wood and glass.
Our team of technicians is able to apply the chrome effect on a variety of materials with results that are always of high visual impact. The color can range from classic chrome to precious finishes such as gold and silver to other special colors such as bronze, copper or brass.
ANBOindustry painting in Treviso is one of the few companies in Italy that can boast a large portfolio of high-profile projects carried out with the mirror painting technique for important brands at national and international level. Great professionalism and attention to detail to reach and exceed customer expectations every day.