This type of camouflage hydro dipping derives from a style of war origin, often used by hunters or by the military because the colors used simulate the textures of a natural environment.
Today, this graphic representation has become a real fashion in many sectors, such as clothing, automotive, civil or military weapons, electronics, design and furniture.
We have a wide range of camouflage types available, such as arctic pixel camouflage, arctic camouflage, forest camouflage, safari camouflage and many more.
The hydro dipping with camouflage effect does not affect or modify in any way the mechanical characteristics of the objects or components treated, but gives an added value and a fine decoration, making them very original and refined
ANBOindustry and is able to hydro dip any object:
– small and large format
– small and large runs
• Thousands of effects and finishes available such as carbon, wood, briar, marble, camouflage, chrome and decorative;
• Applicable on even very complex three-dimensional surfaces, both small and large;
• Achievable in small, medium or large runs thanks to the flexibility of our continuous cycle systems;
• Applicable on rigid or flexible materials such as plastic, rubber, metal, glass, ceramic, wood, fabric and leather;
• High mechanical and chemical resistance thanks to the nanotechnological finishes;
• Possibility to create new effects and graphics on request;