Thanks to our liquid painting service we are among the few companies in Italy to be able to paint on plastic materials and on various types of industrial polymers, carrying out complex processes such as polypropylene painting, polycarbonate painting, ABS plastic painting, plexiglass painting, rubber painting , fiberglass painting and polystyrene painting.
IN WHICH FIELDS IS PLASTIC PAINTING USED?
From trendy design, from exhibitors to household appliances to clothing – obviously passing through the painting of cars and motorcycles, the so-called automotive painting and eyewear painting – with the lacquering on plastic materials we can coat and color objects and components belonging to many different sectors, creating standard and special colors such as spray metallization, chrome plating on plastic (chromed paint on plastic), mirror effects, antiquing, and many others finishes according to the different intended uses of the project.
• Hundreds of special effects available such as antique, brushed, satinized, etched, burnished, rust, soft-touch, embossed, chromed and many others;
• Executable on even very complex products or components, both small and large format;
• Available in small, medium or large runs thanks to the flexibility of our manual and automatic systems;
• Executable on rigid or flexible materials such as plastic, rubber, metal, glass, ceramic, wood, fabric and leather;
• Very high quality results thanks to the pressurized environments we have available which guarantee the absence of dust during processing;
• High mechanical and chemical resistance thanks to the highest quality raw materials;
• Possibilità di creare Nuovi Effetti su richiesta anche su Base RAL o NCS.
To achieve an excellent result in aesthetic and functional terms, painting on plastic often requires the preparation of the material through a series of steps such as degreasing, sanding, washing, flaming and the application of an anchoring primer.
Thanks to the experience gained over the years, we at ANBOindustry have optimized the work cycles and can offer the customer top quality and superior attention to detail.
In our Treviso painting plant, we have always invested in the latest generation machinery and in a continuous training path that allows our specialists to know perfectly the best techniques and the most advanced trends in the world of plastic painting.