Spray painting is a particular industrial painting technique: the paint, in this case, is first atomized and subsequently sprayed through special airbrushes, so that it adheres stably to the surfaces being processed.
For all our creations we rely, more precisely, on liquid painting, which ensures a higher quality standard, high quality finishes and excellent aesthetic results.
This allows us to obtain a perfect finished product, lasting over time and with a superb yield.
• Hundreds of special effects available such as antique, brushed, satinized, etched, burnished, rust, soft-touch, embossed, chromed and many others;
• Executable on even very complex products or components, both small and large format;
• Available in small, medium or large runs thanks to the flexibility of our manual and automatic systems;
• Executable on rigid or flexible materials such as plastic, rubber, metal, glass, ceramic, wood, fabric and leather;
• Very high quality results thanks to the pressurized environments we have available which guarantee the absence of dust during processing;
• High mechanical and chemical resistance thanks to the highest quality raw materials;
• Possibility of creating new effects on request also on a RAL or NCS basis.
All this thanks to an advanced industrial structure, which provides for the daily use of state-of-the-art technological systems, both automatic and manual, to be activated based on the specific process to be performed.
Absolutely dust-free pressurized clean rooms, automatic paint application systems, spray booths and anthropomorphic robots are just some of our most efficient equipment, always in step with the times and of which we are deeply proud.
We can thus ensure our customers flexibility in color management and speed in project execution, taking care of every detail of the finishes. From the production of the single piece to the management of industrial runs, from the simplest processes to the creation of rare and precious paints, our company is able to successfully satisfy every request or need, offering competitive prices that are difficult to find in the market..