Dipping, another way of calling hydro dipping, is a technique for decorating any type of material such as plastic and metals through the use of avantgarde technology.
Dipping is a decoration system that requires, in addition to the use of high-level instrumentation, also the highly professional and competent intervention of man: it will be the human hand, in fact, that will allow to obtain final effects with a very high visual impact in terms of aesthetic.
Precisely in this we differentiate ourselves from all other companies: we can proudly say that our hydro dipping works always go beyond the expectations of our customers.
Our dipping process allows to obtain a long-lasting result even on outdoor applications.
Furthermore, our dipping cycle is based on the use of water-based products which guarantees very important quality and eco- sustainability standards. It is a fascinating process through which we give life to real works of art by transforming poor materials into visually very attractive products.
ANBOindustry, through constant investments in research and development, human capital and plants has specific solutions for hydro dipping aimed at companies and is able to hydro dip any object:
– small and large format
– small and large runs
• Thousands of effects and finishes available such as carbon, wood, briar, marble, camouflage, chrome and decorative;
• Applicable on even very complex three-dimensional surfaces, both small and large;
• Achievable in small, medium or large runs thanks to the flexibility of our continuous cycle systems;
• Applicable on rigid or flexible materials such as plastic, rubber, metal, glass, ceramic, wood, fabric and leather;
• High mechanical and chemical resistance thanks to the nanotechnological finishes;
• Possibility to create new effects and graphics on request;