The wood-effect hydro dipping is one of the most surprising effects, where a simple raw or one-color product takes on the visual and tactile appearance of real wood.
The attention to detail allows us to faithfully reproduce the veins, flames, textures and all the details including the sensations to the touch of the materiality and organicity of natural wood.
It is possible to hydro dip with this effect the most diverse objects such as components from the world of automotive, electronics, design and furniture, children, household appliances, fashion, footwear and eyewear, and many others. We have a wide range of wood types available such as durmast, walnut, wenge, beech, birch, olive, rosewood, ash, ebony, teak, briar, cork, bark, and many others.
ANBOindustry and is able to hydro dip any object:
– small and large format
– small and large runs
• Thousands of effects and finishes available such as carbon, wood, briar, marble, camouflage, chrome and decorative;
• Applicable on even very complex three-dimensional surfaces, both small and large;
• Achievable in small, medium or large runs thanks to the flexibility of our continuous cycle systems;
• Applicable on rigid or flexible materials such as plastic, rubber, metal, glass, ceramic, wood, fabric and leather;
• High mechanical and chemical resistance thanks to the nanotechnological finishes;
• Possibility to create new effects and graphics on request;
Thanks to our research and development department we have been able to create an innovative system that allows you to achieve a natural and realistic yield while maintaining an industrial production cycle.