For over 15 years, in special processes such as industrial hydro dipping, dipping and painting.
The company caters to a high-level clientele made up of both small but above all medium and large companies operating in many sectors.
Among the most requested effects there are carbon hydro dipping, wood, marble, camouflage and chromed.
Among its services, the company also offers the design and production of masking for painting, UV printing and tampography.
• thousands of effects and finishes available such as carbon, wood, briar, marble, camouflage, chrome and decorative;
• Applicable on even very complex three-dimensional surfaces, both small and large;
• Achievable in small, medium or large runs thanks to the flexibility of our continuous cycle systems;
• Applicable on rigid or flexible materials such as plastic, rubber, metal, glass, ceramic, wood, fabric and leather;
• High mechanical and chemical resistance thanks to the nanotechnological finishes;
• Possibility to create new effects and graphics on request;
• Hundreds of special effects available such as antique, brushed, satinized, etched, burnished, rust, soft-touch, embossed, chromed and many others;
• Executable on even very complex products or components, both small and large format;
• Available in small, medium or large runs thanks to the flexibility of our manual and automatic systems;
• Executable on rigid or flexible materials such as plastic, rubber, metal, glass, ceramic, wood, fabric and leather;
• Very high quality results thanks to the pressurized environments we have available which guarantee the absence of dust during processing;
• High mechanical and chemical resistance thanks to the highest quality raw materials;
• Possibility of creating new effects on request also on a RAL or NCS basis.
• Both adhesive shaped and rigid can be made to measure or project;
• Ideal for isolating, hiding or protecting certain areas or surfaces during the painting, sandblasting or galvanic phases;
• Resistant to water, high temperatures, acids and mechanical stress;
• Easily applicable and removable without glue release;
• Designed to speed up industrial processes;
• Available in small, medium or large runs;
• Development times and low costs